Friday, January 2, 2009

Eva Longoria Responds To Pregnancy Rumors

Eva Longoria is finally speaking up about all the pregnancy rumors. When asked for probably the 1000th time by Extra last night, Eva said, "I wish people would just chill out. You'll know when it happens."

Jennifer Garner agrees with her too! Eva said she recently ran into her, and says, "When I saw her she was like, 'I know. They just need to chill out. They're going to find out eventually."'

"It's funny because bloggers are like, 'Oh, Eva is wearing baggy clothes,'" she went on. "It's not like I dressed like a hoochie mama before!"

Longoria adds that she and husband Tony Parker "can't wait to start a family, and I'm so excited about that chapter in our lives, but I'm just not now."

So there's our answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment